• Suitable for use from birth onwards.
• Premium quality Demeter certified milk.
• Produced according to the highest European organic standards (99% organic).
• No added sugar, soy, gluten, colourants, wheat, preservatives.
• No antibiotics, hormones, pesticides or herbicides.
• GMO-free ingredients.
• Does not contain: corn or rice syrup, synthetic DHA, ARA
• Lactose as the only carbohydrate — no maltodextrin
• Chemical-free agriculture and production.
• Irradiation free.
• No dehorning of cows.
• Highest standards of animal welfare.
• Eco-friendly and BPA-free packaging.
• CO2e neutral product.
Holle is now offering a new product, Organic Infant Formula PRE. Vegetable oils are usually the only source of fat in conventional infant formula. Holle’s PRE milk is the first to also include Demeter milk fat, while simultaneously reducing the amount of refined vegetable oils. The milk fat is unrefined and characterized by a fine, creamy taste. Maltodextrin (a form of starch) has also been left out in favour of additional organic milk lactose.
Holle PRE Feeding Instructions
1. Sterilize bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 – 5 min. before use.
2. Boil water (quantity indicated in Feeding Guide below). Allow it to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour about half of the water into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring scoop and level with a knife. Add the quantity of milk powder (indicated in the Feeding Guide).
4. Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = 4.5 g powder)
|Age||Amount of Water||Measuring spoons*||Ready to drink Food||Meals per day|
|Week 1||On Doctor's Advice||"||"||"|
Important Feeding Information
• For your baby’s continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
• Only use the provided measuring scoop.
• Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs.
• Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftover.
• To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
• To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.
• It is recommended that infants over the age of 6 months should be offered foods in addition to the infant formula product.
Whole milk**, whey powder* (partly demineralised), lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, sunflower oil* rapeseed oil*), skimmed milk powder**, fish oil2, skimmed milk powder*, calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin D, niacin (B3), pantotheic acid (B5), copper sulphate, vitamin K, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate, biotin
*from organic agriculture
**from biodynamic agriculture
2 Contains DHA (required by law for infant formula)
Countries of origin of the main ingredients:
|Nutrition||per 100 ml|
|Energy||288 kJ/ 69 kcal|
– saturated fat
– monounsaturated fat
– polyunsaturated fat
– of which sugars*
-of which starch
|Vitamin A||60 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.1 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin K||6.2 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.07 mg|
|Folic Acid||20 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.7 mg|
*contains naturally occurring sugars
Have a comment or question?