• Gentle organic follow on milk
• Certified organic — HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceed the EU organic standards
• Contains PRÆBIOTIK® (Galacto-oligosaccharides/GOS – obtained from lactose)
• Contains added omega-3 (a-linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid)
• No added sugar
Supported by 60 years of breastmilk research, HiPP Nutritional Science has created HiPP Organic Combiotic, the only complete range of organic formula milks in the UK. As well as the benefits you get from using the finest organic ingredients, HiPP Organic Combiotic follow on milk provides the nutrients babies need to grow strong and healthy when they are not being breastfed, and is an ideal complement to the weaning diet from 6 months, when moving on from breast or infant milk feeding.
Instant preparation — ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide below).
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = approx 4.7 g powder)
|Amount of |
water per feed
|Number of level
scoops of powder
|150ml (5fl oz)||5 scoops|
|180ml (6fl oz)||6 scoops|
|210ml (7fl oz)||7 scoops|
Babies from 6 months onwards need about 500ml – 600ml of HiPP Organic follow on milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to other foods. However this is only a guide and your baby may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
Important feeding information
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Organic skimmed milk, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil*, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic lactose, organic whey product, organic galacto-oligosaccharides from organic lactose, fish oil, calcium chloride, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, L-cystine, niacin, zinc oxide, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, manganese sulphate, vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin
*from sustainable organic production
HiPP Organic follow on milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Product of Germany
|Nutrition||per 100 ml|
|Energy||292 kJ/ 70 Kcal|
– of which sugars
– of which starch
|Protein (g)||1.5 g|
|Salt (g)||0.05 g|
|Vitamin A||69.9 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.0 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.11 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.50 mg|
|Linoleic acid Omega-6||0.6 g|
|Linolenic acid Omega-3||0.07g|
Have a comment or question?