NANNYcare formulations are the result of over twenty years of research and experience in goat milk based nutrition for infants and toddlers. There is a NANNYcare product for each stage of growth and development.
• NANNYcare® Follow on milk is a goat milk based formula designed to complement the weaning diet from 6 months.
• It helps provide key nutrients including:
• A rich source of Vitamin D
• Vitamins A and C for the normal development and function of the immune system
• Iron contributing to normal cognitive development in children
• Calcium and vitamin D, needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Country of Origin – New Zealand
NANNYcare stage 2 ingredients:
Pasteurised goat milk solids (43%), lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (high oleic sunflower, rapeseed , sunflower), minerals, vitamins, acidity regulator (citric acid), choline chloride, antioxidant (sunflower lecithin), L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine, taurine, antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract).
Vitamins: Ascorbic acid, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, calcium d-pantothenate, phytonadione, cyanocobalamin, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin.
Minerals: Calcium hydroxide, dicalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, calcium citrate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
Preparing the feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Boil fresh water. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Leave to cool for maximum 30 minutes. Measure required water (see feeding guide), pour into sterilised bottle.
3. Using the scoop provided, lightly fill with powder and level off. Always add 1 level scoop of powder (4.3g) for each 30ml of water.
4. Add the required number of scoops to the cooled boiled water.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved. 6. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Feeding Guide (1 level scoop = 4.3g)
Level scoops of powder Cooled boiled
water per feed
6 180 ml (6 oz)
Babies from 6 months onward need about 500-600ml of breast milk or formula per day
7 210 ml (7 oz)
This information is given as a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than the amounts shown. Note the volume of prepared formula is slightly greater than that of the water added. *Assumes weaning at 6 months. Important Feeding Instructions.
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours maximum. The water should be freshly boiled and allowed to cool to a minimum of 70°C, and no longer than 30 mins. Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Do not add extra scoops of powder, or anything else to your baby’s feed. Storage Store unopened can in a cool, dry place (do not refrigerate). After opening, keep airtight and continue to store in a cool, dry place. Use contents within 4 weeks.
Nutrition Information – Per 100g
Energy kJ 280
Energy kcal 66
Fat g 3.4
of which saturates g 1.3
of which monounsaturates g 1.6
of which polyunsaturates 0.54
Linoleic acid (omega 6) mg 390
a-Linolenic acid (omega 3) mg 58
Carbohydrate g 7.4
of which sugars g 7.4
of which lactose g 7.4
Fibre g Nil
Protein g 1.3
Sodium g 0.018
(Salt equivalent g 0.045)
Vitamin A µg RE 70
Vitamin D3 1.1
Vitamin E mg a- TE 1.5
Vitamin K1 µg 6.7
Vitamin C mg 10
Thiamin (B1) µg 62
Riboflavin (B2) µg 120
Niacin (B3) µg 680
Vitamin B6 µg 36
Folic acid µg 11
Vitamin B12 µg 0.18
Biotin µg 2.3
Pantothenic acid µg 350
Potassium mg 74
Chloride mg 68
Calcium mg 71
Phosphorus mg 48
Magnesium mg 5.9 Iron mg 0.89 Zinc mg 0.49
Copper mg 45
Manganese µg 8.4
Fluoride µg 6.5
Selenium µg 1.2
Iodine µg 9.0
Choline mg 13
Taurine mg 4.6
Carnitine mg 3.9