LittleOak is made from fresh whole goat’s milk straight from our dairy in New Zealand. Starting with fresh milk means less processing, more natural goodness. Goat’s milk is a delicious, creamy alternative to cow’s milk. LittleOak Infant Formula is nutritionally complete and proudly manufactured locally to the highest food safety standards, using only non-GMO ingredients.
Big Nutrition For Little People
• We use whole goat milk for its natural goodness and because its is gentle on tummies.
• Our DHA is sourced from the highest quality, low allergenic, naturally occurring and sustainable algae sources
• We ensure our ARA and DHA levels are at scientifically proven levels to benefit growth and development of babies and toddlers.
• We uncompromisingly reject chemical processing and avoid unnecessary synthetic ingredients
• We are the first baby formula in the world to be certified palm oil free and first in the world to use flaxseed oil to replace canola oil
• We are GMO free
Certified Palm Oil Free
Palm oil is proven to be an unkind ingredient. It inhibits the absorption of calcium, fats and essential omega 3 fatty acids which are essential for your baby. For us, it was an obvious choice to find an alternative oil that is better for the health and happiness of our babies. LittleOak is the 1st Infant Formula in the World to be Certified Palm Oil Free
Full Cream Goat Milk Solids, Lactose, LittleOak Proprietary Oil Blend (Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Pressed Coconut Oil, Pressed Flaxseed Oil), Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Minerals (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Trisodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), DHA Powder (Docosahexaenoic Oil from Schizochytrium sp.), ARA Powder (Arachidonic Acid Oil from Mortierella alpine), L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin), Inositol, L-Cysteine, L-Tryptophan, Antioxidant (α-Tocopherol), L-Carnitine.
Allergens: Contains milk
Made using Goat Milk Protein