Suitable if replacing or in addition to breast milk. Suitable for feeding in a bottle but also for preparing porridges and cereals.
• Certified EU organic
• Certified Bioland organic
• Guaranteed no use of genetically engineered ingredients (Non-GMO)
• Unsweetened (no added sugars, syrups)
• No chemical pesticides, fertilizers, antibiotics
• No additives such as flavours, dyes or preservatives
• Soy free
• Natural compost instead fertilizers
Lebenswert organic milk comes exclusively from organic farmers, whose species-appropriate stock breeding follows strict guidelines of organic farming. All farm animals are freely grazing in the open-air and are treated according to enhanced animal welfare conditions
Lebenswert Stage 2 Feeding Instructions
1. Sterilize bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 – 5 min. before use.
2. Boil water (quantity indicated in Feeding Guide below). Allow it to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour about half of the water into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring scoop and level with a knife. Add the quantity of milk powder (indicated in the Feeding Guide).
4. Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = 4.6g powder)
|Age||Amount of Water||Measuring spoons||Meals per day|
The stated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are only suggested guideline; pay attention to the individual needs of your baby.
Important Feeding Information
• For your baby’s continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
• Only use the provided measuring scoop.
• Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs.
• Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftover.
• To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
• To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.
• It is recommended that infants over the age of 6 months should be offered foods in addition to the infant formula product.
Skimmed milk*, whey powder* (partially demineralized), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, L-tyrosine, potassium chloride, fish oil2 , calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, sodium chloride, iron lactate, vitamin C, zinc sulfate, copper sulphate, vitamin E, niacin (B3) pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, magnesium sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selnate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
*From certified organic farming.
2 Contains DHA (required by law for infant formula).
Countries of origin of the main ingredients:
Germany / Austria
|Energy||283 kJ / 68 kcal|
|– saturated fat||1.3 g|
|– monounsaturated fat||1.7 g|
|– polyunsaturated fat||0.6 g|
|– Linoleic acid||515 mg|
|– α-Linolenic acid||53 mg|
|– DHA||14.1 mg|
|– Sugars||3.3 g|
|– Lactose||3.2 g|
|– Starch||0.63 g|
|Vitamin A||63.4 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.6 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||13 mg|
|Thiamin B1||0.052 mg|
|Riboflavin B2||0.073 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||12.9 µg|
|Folate||21.6 μg DFE|
|Vitamin B12||0.17 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.37 mg|
Have a comment or question?