• Suitable for use from birth onwards.
• Premium quality Demeter certified milk.
• Produced according to the highest European organic standards (99% organic).
• No added sugar, gluten, colourants, wheat, preservatives.
• No antibiotics, hormones, pesticides or herbicides.
• GMO-free ingredients.
• Does not contain: corn or rice syrup, synthetic DHA, ARA
• Chemical-free agriculture and production.
• Irradiation free.
• No dehorning of cows.
• Highest standards of animal welfare.
• Eco-friendly and BPA-free packaging.
• CO2e neutral product.
Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in our formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All our farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing our cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in our premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Organic Infant Formula 1 creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
Holle Stage 1 Feeding Instructions
1. Sterilize bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 – 5 min. before use.
2. Boil water (quantity indicated in Feeding Guide below). Allow it to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour about half of the water into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring scoop and level with a knife. Add the quantity of milk powder (indicated in the Feeding Guide).
4. Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = 4.4 g powder)
|Age||Amount of water||Measuring Spoons*||Ready to drink food||Meals per day|
|Week 1||On the Doctor's advice|
Important Feeding Information
• For your baby’s continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
• Only use the provided measuring scoop.
• Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs.
• Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftover.
• To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
• To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.
• It is recommended that infants over the age of 6 months should be offered foods in addition to the infant formula product.
Skimmed milk**, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), maltodextrin*, lactose*, skimmed milk powder**, fish oil1, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline bitartrate, sodium chloride, L-tyrosin, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin D, niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5), coppper sulphate, vitamin K, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, mangagese sulphate, potossium iodate, sodium selenate, biotin
* From organic farming
** From biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
1 Contains DHA (required by law for infant formula)
Countries of origin of the main ingredients:
|Nutrition||per 100 ml|
|Energy||285 kJ/ 68 kcal|
– saturated fat
– monounsaturated fat
– polyunsaturated fat
– of which sugars*
– of which starch
|Vitamin A||58 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.8 mg|
|Vitamin K||7.7 µg|
|Vitamin C||11 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.05 mg|
|Folic Acid||24 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.7 mg|