• Suitable for use from the 6th month onwards.
• Produced according to the highest European organic standards (99% organic).
• Easy to digest.
• No added sugar, gluten, colourants, wheat, preservatives.
• No antibiotics, hormones, pesticides or herbicides.
• GMO-free ingredients.
• Does not contain: corn or rice syrup, synthetic DHA, ARA
• Chemical-free agriculture and production.
• Irradiation free.
• Highest standards of animal welfare.
• Eco-friendly and BPA-free packaging.
• CO2e neutral product.
Holle Organic Goat Milk Follow-On Formula 2 is made using over 99% ingredients sourced from organic farmers – e.g. organic goat’s milk.
Holle Goat Milk Stage 2 Feeding Instructions
1. Sterilize bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 – 5 min. before use.
2. Boil water (quantity indicated in Feeding Guide below). Allow it to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour about half of the water into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring scoop and level with a knife. Add the quantity of milk powder (indicated in the Feeding Guide).
4. Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = 4.5g powder)
|Amount of Water||Measuring spoons||Ready to drink Food||Meals per day|
Important Feeding Information
• For your baby’s continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
• Only use the provided measuring scoop.
• Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs.
• Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftover.
• To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
• To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.
• It is recommended that infants over the age of 6 months should be offered foods in addition to the infant formula product.
Whole goat milk powder* 38.5%, maltodextrin*, vegetable oil* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), lactose*, starch*, L-choline, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, calcium citrate, algenol2, L-cystine, iron sulphate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, iron lactate, inositol, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
2 Contains DHA (required by law for infant formula)
Allergen declaration: Contains milk
Made in Austria
|Energy||284 kJ / 68 kcal|
– saturated fat
– monounsaturated fat
– polyunsaturated fat
– of which sugars
– of which starch
|Vitamin A||65 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin K||6.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||11 mg|
|Thiamin B1||0.10 mg|
|Riboflavin B2||0.16 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.05 mg|
|Folic Acid||19 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.19 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.46 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||93 mg|
|Chloride (mg)||75 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||59 mg|
|Phosphorus (mg)||46 mg|
|Magnesium (mg)||6.7 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.68 mg|
|Zinc (µg)||0.50 mg|
|Copper (µg)||0.06 mg|
|Manganese (µg)||0.012 mg|
|Fluoride (µg)||0.005 mg|
|Selenium (µg)||1.9 µg|
Have a comment or question?