• Suitable for use from birth.
• Produced according to the highest European organic standards (99% organic).
• Easy to digest.
• No added sugar, soy, gluten, colourants, wheat, preservatives.
• No antibiotics, hormones, pesticides or herbicides.
• GMO-free ingredients.
• Does not contain: corn or rice syrup, synthetic DHA, ARA
• Chemical-free agriculture and production.
• Irradiation free.
• Highest standards of animal welfare.
• Eco-friendly and BPA-free packaging.
• CO2e neutral product.
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1 is an infant milk formula made using organic goatʼs milk. The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law).
Holle Goat Milk Stage 1 Feeding Instructions
1. Sterilize bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 – 5 min. before use.
2. Boil water (quantity indicated in Feeding Guide below). Allow it to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour about half of the water into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring scoop and level with a knife. Add the quantity of milk powder (indicated in the Feeding Guide).
4. Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = 4.4g powder)
|Age||Amount of Water||Measuring spoons*||Ready to drink Food||Meals per day|
|Week 1||On Doctor's Advice||"||"||"|
Important Feeding Information
• For your baby’s continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
• Only use the provided measuring scoop.
• Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs.
• Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftover.
• To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
• To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.
• It is recommended that infants over the age of 6 months should be offered foods in addition to the infant formula product.
Whole goat milk powder* 38.6%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oil* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), L-choline, calcium hydroxide, algenol2, L-cystine, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, iron lactate, inositol, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
2 Contains DHA (required by law for infant formula)
Allergen declaration: Contains milk
Made in Austria
|Energy||278 kJ / 66 kcal|
– saturated fat
– monounsaturated fat
– polyunsaturated fat
– of which sugars
– of which starch
|Vitamin A||84 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.1 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||6.7 µg|
|Vitamin C||12 mg|
|Thiamin B1||0.07 mg|
|Riboflavin B2||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||18 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.16 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.59 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||86 mg|
|Chloride (mg)||69 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||64 mg|
|Phosphorus (mg)||44 mg|
|Magnesium (mg)||6.2 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.7 mg|
|Zinc (µg)||0.6 mg|
|Copper (µg)||0.05 mg|
|Manganese (µg)||0.013 mg|
|Fluoride (µg)||0.009 mg|
|Selenium (µg)||2.1 µg|
|Choline (mg)||11 mg|
|Inositol (mg)||5.6 mg|