• Gentle hypoallergenic follow on milk
• Hydrolyzed low-allergen milk protein
• Contains PRÆBIOTIK® (Galacto-oligosaccharides/GOS – obtained from lactose)
• Contains probiotic cultures(natural lactic acid culture Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum)
• Contains added omega-3 (DHA) and omega-6 (AA) LCPs
• No added sugar
Building on the latest advances in dairy food research, HiPP has developed a new generation of HA nutrition for allergy-prone babies.
Milk protein may be a key factor in triggering allergies. In the case of HA diets, the protein of the milk is broken down by a special manufacturing process (hydrolysis) in such a way to reduce the risk of allergies.
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil1, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), starch, whey protein hydrolysate, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, calcium citrate, vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, potassium citrate, magnesium sulfate, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, natural lactic acid culture (lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)2, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin (B3), copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
1 From certified sustainable production
2 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil fresh drinking water and cool to 40-50ºC.
- Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide below).
- Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
|Amount of |
water per feed
|Number of level
scoops of powder
|150ml (5fl oz)||5|
|180ml (6fl oz)||6|
|210ml (7fl oz)||7|
Important feeding information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
- Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Have a comment or question?