• 200 ml
• Gentle organic breast milk substitute
• Certified organic — HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceed the EU organic standards
• Contains prebiotic Galacto-oligosaccharides/GOS (obtained from lactose)
• Contains added omega-3 (DHA) and omega-6 (AA) LCPs
• No added sugar
For four generations, the HiPP family have been making baby food and milk, pioneering organic farming in the 1950s and are today the world’s leading experts in organic baby food and nutrition. Still family run, we work with our farmers to grow the very best organic ingredients and employ state of the art testing to ensure there are no unwanted chemicals in our products. Suitable from birth, our Combiotik PRE formula is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, designed to give your baby all they need to grow strong and healthy if they are not being breastfed.
– Check the closure for perfect condition before use.
– Shake the sealed bottle before opening it for the first time.
– Pour the required amount of formula into a bottle and warm to drinking temperature.
– Do not heat in the microwave (risk of scalding).
– Check the temperature again before feeding. Feed food immediately and do not reuse leftovers.
– After opening for the first time, keep sealed in the refrigerator (4-6 ° C) and use within 24 hours.
Amount of drink and dosage
Age: 1-2 weeks; 7-8 bottles per day; 70ml per feed
Age: 3-4 weeks; 5-7 bottles per day; 100ml per feed
Age: 5-8 weeks; 5-6 bottles per day; 135ml per feed
Age: 3-4 months; 5 bottles day; 170ml per feed
Age: 5 months; 4-5 bottles per day; 200ml per feed
Age: After 6 months; 4 bottles per day; 235ml per feed
For your baby’s dental health
Like breast milk, all baby foods contain carbohydrates. They are an important part of your baby’s diet. Frequent or constant contact of the teeth with carbohydrate-containing liquids can lead to tooth decay and thus to health problems. Do not give your child the bottle to suck on and let it out of the cup as early as possible
whey powder *, water, skimmed milk *, cream *, lactose vegetable oils * (sunflower oil * rapeseed oil *), galactooligosaccharides * from lactose *, whey protein, emulsifier lecithins *, fish oil 1, M. alpina, potassium citrate, choline, calcium citrate, Calcium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, calcium orthophosphate, L-phenylalanine, vitamin C, sodium chloride, magnesium hydroxide, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, L-tryptophan, niacin, vitamin E, copper sulfate, pantothenic acid, potassium hydroxide, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodide, folic acid , Manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
*from organic production.
1 contains DHA. DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids
|Nutrition||per 100 ml|
|Energy||277 kJ/ 66 kcal|
– of which sugars
– of which starch
|Protein (g)||1.25 g|
|Salt (g)||0.05 g|
|Magnesium (mg)||5.0 mg|
|Vitamin A||70 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.10 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.50 mg|
|LCP (Omega-3 and -6)||20mg|