• Gentle organic breast milk substitute
• Certified organic — HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceed the EU organic standards
• Contains PRÆBIOTIK® (Galacto-oligosaccharides/GOS – obtained from lactose)
• Contains added omega-3 (DHA) and omega-6 (AA) LCPs
• No added sugar
For four generations, the HiPP family have been making baby food and milk, pioneering organic farming in the 1950s and are today the world’s leading experts in organic baby food and nutrition.
Still family run, we work with our farmers to grow the very best organic ingredients and employ state of the art testing to ensure there are no unwanted chemicals in our products.
HiPP’s nutritional experts have spent the last 50 years, supported by breastmilk research, taking these ingredients to create the largest organic formula milk range in the UK. Suitable from birth, our infant milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, designed to give your baby all they need to grow strong and healthy if they are not being breastfed.
Instant preparation — ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide below).
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = approx. 4.3g powder)
|Approx. age |
|Number of level |
scoops of powder
|Amount of |
water per feed
per 24 hours
|0 - 2 weeks||3.3kg (7.3lbs)||2||60ml (2fl oz)||5 - 7|
|2 - 4 weeks||3.8kg (8.4lbs)||3||90ml (3fl oz)||5 - 7|
|4 - 8 weeks||4.6kg (10.1lbs)||4||120ml (4fl oz)||5 - 6|
|2 - 3 months||5.35kg (11.8lbs)||5||150ml (5 fl oz)||5|
|3 - 5 months||6.1kg (15.9lb)||6||180ml (6 fl oz)||5|
|6 months||7.6kg (16.8lbs)||6||180ml (6fl oz)||4|
|7 - 9 months||-||5||150ml (5 fl oz)||4|
|9 - 12 months||-||4||120ml (4fl oz)||3|
This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, particularly in the first few weeks, and may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you need more advice, please contact your healthcare professional.
Important feeding information
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey product, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil*, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic lactose, organic galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, whey protein, fish oil, calcium chloride, potassium citrate, choline, Mortierella alpina oil, sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, magnesium sulphate, L-trptophan, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, potassium iodate, vitamin B6, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12
*from sustainable organic production
HiPP Organic first infant milk is not suitable for vegetarians
Product of Germany
|Nutrition||per 100 ml|
|Energy||277 kJ/ 66 Kcal|
– of which sugars
– of which starch
|Protein (g)||1.25 g|
|Salt (g)||0.05 g|
|Vitamin A||70 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.10 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.50 mg|
|Linoleic acid Omega-6||0.6 g|
|Linolenic acid Omega-3||0.07 g|
|LCP (Omega-3 and -6)||20 mg|