A nutritionally complete infant milk which is suitable for the dietary management of colic and constipation from birth onwards. HiPP comfort milk has been specially developed with a reduced lactose content, and hydrolysed protein compared to standard infant formulas. It can be used from birth as a sole source of nutrition or as part of a varied weaning diet from six months.
Legislation does not allow any specialist milks, such as comfort formulas, to be certified organic, however you can be reassured that our comfort milk has been made to our usual high standards and strict quality controls.
Stefan Hipp, one of the fourth-generation family owners of HiPP, personally guarantees every product we make, just as his family has done for over 120 years. HiPP quality is something particularly special and very important to us.
We don’t just meet EU standards, we exceed them. To achieve this, we work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible ingredients. HiPP – good natured since 1899.
Important Feeding Information
• HiPP comfort milk is thicker than standard infant formulas so may flow better through a faster flow teat.
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay
• Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening
• If you switch to HiPP comfort milk your baby’s stool consistency may change. This is typical for products that contain oligosaccharides, which may make baby’s stools softer.
Lactose, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), starch, beta-palmitate1 (from palm oil and sunflower oil), hydrolyzed whey protein, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium phospate, emulsifier citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, potassium chloride, fish oil, choline, M. alpina oil, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, L-arginine, calcium carbonate, L-histidine, calcium chloride, L-tryptophan, inositol, iron sulphate, L-carnitine, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid (B5), natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)2, Niacin (B3), vitamin E, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, potassium iodate, vitamin B6, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, manganese sulpate, vitamin B12
* Palm oil from certified sustainable production
1 Specially structured fat, based on the example of breast milk
2 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
Have a comment or question?
Hello, can you please advise how long the product will be good, if not opened. My due date is July 4th but I want to buy in advance and ensure we have the product at hand for when we need it at birth. Also, can I pick this up from your warehouse/house site, in order to avoid shipping?
FYI – I am located in Brampton, Canada