• Gentle organic breast milk substitute
• Certified organic — HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceed the EU organic standards
• Contains PRÆBIOTIK® (Galacto-oligosaccharides/GOS – obtained from lactose)
• Contains natural lactic acid culture probiotic (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum)
• Contains added omega-3 (DHA) and omega-6 (AA) LCPs
• No added sugar
For four generations, the HiPP family have been making baby food and milk, pioneering organic farming in the 1950s and are today the world’s leading experts in organic baby food and nutrition. Still family run, we work with our farmers to grow the very best organic ingredients and employ state of the art testing to ensure there are no unwanted chemicals in our products. Suitable from birth, our Combiotik 1 formula is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, designed to give your baby all they need to grow strong and healthy if they are not being breastfed.
Instant preparation — ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil fresh drinking water and cool to 40-50ºC. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide below).
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
|Approx. age |
|Amount of |
water per feed
|Number of level |
scoops of powder
per 24 hours
|1 - 2 weeks||60ml (2 oz)||2||5 - 7|
|3 - 4 weeks||90ml (3 oz)||3||5 - 7|
|5 - 6 weeks||120ml (4 oz)||4||5 - 6|
|7 - 8 weeks||150ml (5 oz)||5||5|
|3 - 4 months||180ml (6 oz)||6||5|
|About 5 months||210ml (7 oz)||7||5|
This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, particularly in the first few weeks, and may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you need more advice, please contact your healthcare professional.
Important feeding information
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Skimmed milk*, whey powder, vegetable Oil* (palm oil2 , rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, galactooligosaccharides *from lactose*, lactose*, fish oil1, calcium chloride, potassium citrate, M. alpina oil, choline, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, zinc sulphate, iron sulphate, L-histidine, lactic acid stabilizer, calcium phosphate, vitamin C, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)3, niacin (B3), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (B5), copper sulphate, magnesium sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin B6, sodium selenate, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin b12
* From organic production
1 Contains DHA (required by law for infant formula)
2 Organic palm oil from certified sustainable production
3 Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
|Nutrition||per 100 ml|
|Energy||288 kJ/ 69 kcal|
– of which sugars
– of which starch
|Protein (g)||1.5 g|
|Salt (g)||0.05 g|
|Magnesium (mg)||5.5 mg|
|Vitamin A||70 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.13 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.50 mg|
|LCP (Omega-3 and -6)||16mg|