• Certified organic — HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceed the EU organic standards
• Contains PRÆBIOTIK® (Galacto-oligosaccharides/GOS – obtained from lactose)
• Contains added omega-3 (a-linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid)
• No added sugar
Children from the 12th month onwards still have special nutritional needs and milk is particularly important for helping to meet their calcium requirements. In cows’ milk, however, the amount of iron, omega 3, vitamin D and essential vitamins is very low. HiPP Organic Combiotic growing up milk contains all of these nutrients essential for growth and development in the right quantities for your child.
Instant preparation — ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide below). Note: this formula mixes better if prepared in a bottle. The milk can be transferred from the bottle to a beaker after mixing.
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder – 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately. ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = approx 4.6 g powder)
|Amount of cooled |
boiled water per feed
|Number of level
scoops of powder
|150ml (5fl oz)||5 scoops|
|180ml (6fl oz)||6 scoops|
|210ml (7fl oz)||7 scoops|
Important feeding information
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin E, vitamin A, potassium iodate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
HiPP growing up milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
Product of Germany
|Energy||275 kJ / 66 kcal|
– of which sugars
– of which starch
|Protein (g)||1.4 g|
|Salt (g)||0.05 g|
|Magnesium (mg)||7.0 mg|
|Vitamin A||70.1 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.3 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.06 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.12 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Folic Acid||20 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.5 mg|
|Linoleic acid Omega-6||0.5 g|
|Linolenic acid Omega-3||0.06 g|
|Whey Protein||0.3 g|
Have a comment or question?