• Contains PRÆBIOTIK® (Galacto-oligosaccharides/GOS – obtained from lactose)
• Contains added omega-3 (a-linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid)
• No added sugar
As your child develops their needs change as they require more of certain nutrients like iron and vitamin D that are hard to get from the diet, and less of some nutrients like protein. HiPP growing up milk 4 contains more iron and vitamin D than semi-skimmed cow’s milk, helping your toddler meet their daily requirement of these essential nutrients.
Skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, minerals (potassium citrate, calcium salts of citric acid, calcium orthophosphate, magnesium sulphate, ferrous sulphate, potassium iodate), vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B2, vitamin A, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12), stabiliser lactic acid.
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
1. Measure 150ml or 5fl. oz of cooled boiled water into a clean beaker.
2. Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker.
3. Mix well for 10 seconds to dissolve powder.
4. Replace lid on beaker. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Feeding guide (1 scoop = approx. 3.5 g powder)
|Amount of cooled |
boiled water per feed
|Number of level
scoops of powder
|150ml (5fl oz)||5 scoops|
From 2 years onwards your toddler will need about 2 x 150ml beakers of HiPP growing up milk 4 per day. This is only a guide and your toddler may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
Important feeding information
• Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
• Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
• For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
• Please clean your baby’s teeth regularly when they appear.
• Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.