Lebenswert Stage 3 Feeding Instructions
1 Sterilize bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 – 5 min. before use.
2 Boil water (quantity indicated in Feeding Guide below). Allow it to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour about half of the water into the bottle.
3 Fill the measuring scoop and level with a knife. Add the quantity of milk powder (indicated in the Feeding Guide).
4 Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = 5.0g powder)
|Age||Amount of Water||Measuring spoons||Meals per day|
|10+ months||160ml||5||2 - 3|
The stated drinking amounts and the number of bottles per day are only suggested guideline; pay attention to the individual needs of your baby.
Important Feeding Information
• For your baby’s continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
• Only use the provided measuring scoop.
• Keep to the recommended dosage. The correct dosage of ingredients will ensure that your baby always receives the nutrients it needs.
• Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftover.
• To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby’s dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
• To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.
• It is recommended that infants over the age of 6 months should be offered foods in addition to the infant formula product.